5:00am to 11:30am
Everyday in the early morning the Mekong expedition start the tour in the darkness to arrive at the busiest moment of the Cai Rang floating market that happen daily and start before the rise of the sun. After a quick look at Cai Rang Floating Market we continue our way on the river until the smaller floating market of Phong Dien more quiet with smaller boat that give you more proximity with the traders and better photo opportunities. We stop on the riverside to enjoy a breakfast an overlooking the activities of this little market. On the way back from the Phong Dien floating market we stop to an organic cacao farm to learn more about the proceed of farming cacao tree and transforming to chocolate and we stop at a rice noodle traditional factory to learn how to make this iconic food from Vietnam.
- Going by small rivers to Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Continue on a bigger river to Phong Dien Floating Market..
- Discover all the fresh products from the market and enjoy breakfast on a small Riverside Restaurant
- Visit an Organic Cacao tree plantation and learn the different steps of transformation to create Chocolate.
- Go see a Rice Noddle Traditional Factory and learn how to do this iconic Vietnamese food
Price & inclusion
- English-speaking tour guide
- Boat driver and petrol for the boat
- Breakfast at Phong Dien Floating Market
- Cacao Farm entrance fees
- Rice Noodle Factory entrance fees
- Floating market boat fees
- Complimentary bottles of water
- Food and beverage outside the riverside restaurant
- Any extra expenses